The sooner you begin your holistic chiropractic following your car accident, or after any accident, the more you can heal! Even though you may not feel lots of pain due to the adrenaline rush after an accident, it’s best to get checked for decrease ranges of joint movement, dizziness, nausea, restlessness in sleeping, increased irritability at home or at work; and you may just ~ not feel right. There’s a rush of adrenaline after a car accident, and most people don’t feel pain, but you will after a few days or a few weeks. Your auto insurance pays for your physical injuries as well as the emotional trauma associated with your your accident. It’s best to take care of yourself soon, because untreated problems just has accumulate affecting your body, mind & spirit in upcoming years. “Neuroplasticity” develops. Your joints become less pliable. You move with more difficulty – not a good thing.
Things to Know If You’re Involved in a Car Accident:
- Always call a police office after your car accident so that the police can document your accident.
- Sometimes police officers are very busy with other local responsibilities. You may need to wait for an officer to arrive at your accident.
- After your car accident occurs see if you can notice any witnesses to attest to what happened. Ask them for their name, address and phone number.
- If you have significant injury you may want to go to a hospital’s ER; if you’re not too sure about going to a hospital you may call our office @ 801.230.0166 to be examined and advised.
- At Holistic Chiropractic, Subtle Energy Medicine & Wellness, Dr. Bob not only treats your pain & injuries, but also addresses the physiological, chemical or emotional components of your trauma. Different traumatic events in life have an accumulative effect on your body, mind & spirit, which cud lead to anxiety and depression.
- In Utah whether you are at-fault or not your auto insurance covers your medical/chiropractic care usually up to $3,000 & sometimes more. If your case requires additional medical/chiropractic care, Dr. Bob can contact the best personal injury attorney to work with both of us. As your physician, I work with you to help you.
- Life’s pretty tough these days – with stress, costs of living, covid, fires, water shortages and perhaps increased isolation or personal loss. Doing more for yourself sooner, could be better than waiting for things to get better.